ABOUT USThe Founders
Our story borns from the passion of Catarina, Frederico and Tomás to produce wines with a unique personality. The 3 ambitious brothers embraced with full dedication, what they believe is the greatest adventure of their life: Cadeado Wines.
Discover our selection of wines from Alentejo and Península de Setúbal regions. Let yourself be surprised by the texture, aromas and flavours of our red, white and rosé wines, perfect for toasting.
Private SelectionCadeado Red
- Tasting notesWith hints of violets, red fruit, pepper and chocolate, this tasteful blend has a very pleasant final, added with toasted vanilla notes.
- Grape VarietySyrah, Castelão e Aragonez
- Pairing Red meat, roasted beef, codfish dishes and creamy cheeses.
- Tasting notesPlenty of black and red fruit, good structure, elegant with a long and pleasant finish.
- Grape VarietySyrah
- PairingLamb shops, Tbone steak and black chocolate.
- Tasting notesExcellent acidity, balancing the whole set and very good structure, given by abundant high quality tannins.
- Grape varietyAlicante Bouchet, Trincadeira e Aragonez
- PairingGame dishes, grilled red meat and stewed meat dishes.
ENOLOGYFrom harvesting to bottling
Producing a good wine it’s like a masterpiece. In each harvest there is a careful selection of the best varieties to produce good fruit and good wines. Vinification, ageing and bottling are done in our cellar.